Rolwaling valley in the eastern central Himalayas is located between two impressive mountain ranges: the Gaurishankar Himal, and the Rolwaling Himal range. The Rolwaling valley lies in the lap of the magnificent Mt. Gaurishankar 7134m which dominates the entire view of the Rolwaling mountain range. Other beautiful mountains located in the valley are Mt. Cheki go , Mt. Ramdung, Mt. Tsobuche, Mt. Khang Nachugo etc..Tsho-Rolpa, the largest Glacier Lake in Nepal is also located in the Rolwaling valley. It is mainly inhabited by Sherpa communities and is also known as one of the seven hidden valleys in the Himalaya. Rolwaling valley is popular amongst adventurists that prefer challenging destinations and which is less frequented by tourists. Tashi Lapcha is one of the popular trekking routes in the Rolwaling valley including crossing the Tashi Lapcha pass at 5755m which connects the Rolwaling valley to the Khumbu valley in the east. Embarking on this trip will enable to experience normal hiking trek ,learning basic mountaineering techniques and high altitude peak climbing with experienced mountain guides. This trip is also intended for climbers whose sole ambition is to scale higher mountains in the Himalayas.
Day 01:Arrive Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02:In Kathmandu for permit processing and preparations
Day 03:Kathmandu to Gongur 1490m which is approx 120 kms.
Day 04Trek to Simigaun 2090m.
Day 05:Trek to Dongang 2800m.
Day 06:Trek to Beding 3600m.
Day 07:Trek to Na 4100m.
Day 08:Rest day
Day 09:Trek to Yalung 4500m.
Day 10:High camp 5200m.
Day 11:Summit Ramdung peak 5900m and back to base camp.
Day 12:Trek to Chugima.
Day 13:Trek to Thagar Glacier (4735m)
Day 14:Cross Tashi Laptsa ( 5755m) and camp at Tashiphuk (5600m)
Day 15:Summit Pachhermo (6273m) peak trek to Ngole 5130m. campDay 16:Trek to Thame 3820m.Day 17:Trek to Phakding 2610m. LodgeDay 18:Short trek to Lukla and fly back to KathmanduDay 19:In KathmanduDay 20:International departure.
- Transfers airport-hotel-airport for Int. flights and domestic flights.
- Airfare Lukla-Kathmandu
- 3 star hotel accommodation on room sharing and breakfast in Kathmandu as per itinerary.
- Tented camp accommodation during trek with sleeping tents, foam mattress, dining and kitchen tent, toilet tent.
- 1 night lodge accommodation in Phakding with meals ( breakfast, lunch and dinner )
- Services of cook and camp staffs, climbing/trekking guide, and porters.
- Required climbing equipment, high tents, food and fuel.
- Applicable government and local taxes, climbing permit, national park fee, insurance for guides and porters.
- Transfers and airfare as per program.
- Expenses of personal nature, personal tips, alcoholic beverages, cold/soft drinks/mineral water, hot showers during the trek.
- Meals in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance, personal medical expenses and rescue evacuation.
- Personal climbing gears.
- Any cost arising due to landslides, political disturbance, strikes, cancellation of flights, and deviation in program.
- Tourist visa for Nepal and international flight to/from Kathmandu.