Lobuche East Peak is one of the most popular 6,000m climbing peaks in Nepal located close to the Khumbu glacier.
There are three main peaks of Lobuche East with 6090m, 6119m and Lobuche West 6145m. Lobuche west is considered an expedition peak with technical climbing objective and with a different approach route. Our goal is to ascend the more straightforward Lobuche east at 6119m. The peak is very popular amongst beginner climbers and for mountaineers’ to train and for acclimatization purposes during the Everest climbing season.
Our itinerary takes us to Everest base camp and Kalapattar then to Lobuche Peak, which gives us enough opportunity for acclimatization. From the summit, the panoramic views towards Mt. Everest , Mt. Pumori, prove the attempt worth undertaking.
Day 01:Arrive Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02:In Kathmandu for preparations and official procedures
Day 03:Scheduled flight Kathmandu to Lukla (2840m). Trek to Phakding. (2610m).
Day 04:Trek to Namche Bazar (3440m).
Day 05:In Namche Bazar for acclimatization.
Day 06:Trek to Tengboche Monastery (3860m).
Day 07:Trek to Dingboche (4410m).
Day 08:Dingboche – acclimatization.
Day 09:Trek to Lobuche (4915m).
Day 10:Trek to Everest Base Camp (5364m). Gorak Shep (5140m).
Day 11:High up Kala Pattar (5550m) – Lobuche.
Day 12:Lobuche Peak High Camp (5100m.)
Day 13:Summit Lobuche Peak (6090m) – Return to B.C.
Day 14:Reserve day for climbing.
Day 15:Trek to Pangboche.Day 16:Trek to Namche Bazaar.Day 17:Trek to Lukla -O/N at Lodge.Day 18:Schedule flight: Lukla – Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.Day 19:In KathmanduDay 20:International departure
- Transfers airport-hotel-airport for Int. and domestic flights.
- Airfare Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu
- 3 star hotel accommodation on room sharing and breakfast in Kathmandu as per itinerary.
- Accommodation on room sharing basis with fixed meals during the trek. (Breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Services of climbing/trekking guide, and porters.
- Required climbing equipment, high tents, food and fuel.
- Applicable government and local taxes, climbing permit, insurance for guides and porters.
- Expenses of personal nature, personal tips, alcoholic beverages, cold/soft drinks/mineral water, hot showers during the trek.
- Meals in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance, personal medical expenses and rescue evacuation.
- Personal trekking and climbing gears.
- Any cost arising due to landslides, political disturbance, strikes, cancellation of flights, and deviation in program.
- Tourist visa for Nepal and international flight to/from Kathmandu.