The poonhill is a relatively easy walk meandering through villages, terraced fields, and rhododendron forests. This short and rewarding trek reveals some of the best views of the Himalayas especially from Poon Hill 3210m which is considered as the best viewpoint in the Annapurna region.
Day 01:Arrive Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02:In Kathmandu for official procedures.
Day 03:Drive Kathmandu to Nayapul and trek to Tirkhedunga (1545m).
Day 04:Trek Tirkhedunga to Ghorepani (2775m) in 6h to 7h.
Day 05:Visit Poon Hill early in the morning (3193m) and trek to Tadapani (2540m).
Day 06:Trek Tadapani to Ghandrung (1940m).
Day 07:Trek to Nayalpul and drive to Pokhara.
Day 08:International departure.
- Transfers airport-hotel-airport for Int. and domestic lights.
- Standard lodge accommodation on room sharing basis with fixed meals during the trek.( breakfast , lunch & dinner)
- Wages, accommodation and food for guide and porter on trek. (2 trekkers share 1 porter on trek)
- Applicable government and local taxes, insurance for guide and porter.
- Transportation: KTM-Pokhara-Nayapul-Pokhara.
- One night accommodation on room sharing basis with breakfast and dinner (MAP) at tourist class hotel in Pokhara.
- Expenses of personal nature, personal tips, alcoholic beverages, cold drinks and mineral water/boiled water.
- Accommodation and meals in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance, personal medical expenses and rescue evacuation.
- Hot shower during the trek.
- Personal trekking gears.
- Any costs arising due to flight cancellation, political disturbance, natural disaster and deviation in programs Tourist.
- Tourist visa for Nepal and International flight to/from Kathmandu.