An ideal destination if you are short on time or simply want to cut out the uncertainties of air travel, Tamang heritage trail combined with Langtang trek is one of the nearest treks from Kathmandu. Off the beaten track route it is an easy-going trek combined with authentic villages with unique cultures of Tamangs and Tibetan people, ancient monasteries, home stay program in traditional homes, and great views of mountains in Tibet, Langtang and Ganesh Himals. The trek is combined with the langtang valley trek to Kyangjin Gompa the highlight of the trek. From Kyanjin gompa, hike to Kyanjin Ri (4600m), Tsergo Ri (4984m) viewpoints for the awe-inspiring views of the Himalayas
Day 01:Arrive Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02:In Kathmandu for official procedures
Day 03:Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1,550m) 6-7 hrs.
Day 04:Trek to Gatlang (2,200m.
Day 05:Trek to Tatopani (2607m)
Day 06:Trek to Thuman (2,400m)
Day 07:Trek to Briddim (2,345m)
Day 08:Trek to Lama Hotel (2470m)
Day 09:Trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3,870m)
Day 10:Trek to Lama Hotel (2,380m)
Day 11:Trek to Syabrubesi
Day 12:Drive to Kathmandu.
Day 13:International Departure
- Transfer airport-hotel-airport for Int.flight
- 3 star hotel accommodation on room sharing and breakfast in Kathmandu as per itinerary.
- Standard lodge accommodation on room sharing basis with fixed meals during the trek. (breakfast , lunch and dinner)
- Wages, accommodation and food for guide and porter on trek. (2 trekkers share 1 porter on trek)
- Applicable government and local taxes, insurance for guide and porter.
- Transportation as per program.
- Expenses of personal nature, personal tips, alcoholic beverages, cold drinks and mineral water/boiled water.
- Meals in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance, personal medical expenses and rescue evacuation.
- Personal trekking gears.
- Any costs arising due to flight cancellations, political disturbance, natural disaster and deviation in programs
- Tourist visa for Nepal and International flight to/from Kathmandu.