With beautiful scenic views, valleys and impressive gorges, exhilarating rapids and easier sections Trishuli is Nepal`s most popular rafting river with it’s easy access from Kathmandu and Pokhara. It is an excellent river for those who are looking for a day short rafting trip and for those who have no prior rafting experience as it has the perfect mix of gentle areas and exciting rapids which enables the difficulty of the rafting trip to be tailored to you wishes.
Ideal rafting time: February to June and September to Mid December. Fixed departure trip are available almost every day, the group size could be anything from 4 to 20 people. For private groups a minimum of four is required to conduct the trip.
For 1 Day
Drive from Kathmandu to Chauraudi starting point of rafting (85 kms and approx 3 to 4 hours). After the guide’s safety and guideline briefing the rafting begins for about 4 hrs down to Mugling with a short lunch break. After the trip,you can either return to Kathmandu or continue your journey to Chitwan National park or Pokhara.
For 1 Night – 2 Days
Day 01:Drive from Kathmandu to Chauraudi starting point of rafting ( 85 kms and approx 3 to 4 hours). After the guide’s safety and guideline briefing, the rafting begins for about 4 hrs down to Mugling with a short break. Continue rafting and conclude the trip by setting a camp on the river bank.
Day 02:After breakfast, raft further from Mugling to the sandy beach of Bhorle. After lunch, you can either return to Kathmandu or continue your journey to Chitwan National park or Pokhara.
- All rafting equipments i.e. boat, lifejacket, paddle, waterproof bag etc is provided
- Full board meals when camping and lunch for one day rafting trip.
- Hotel / pick up & drop by tourist vehicle.
- All local permits and entrance fees.
- A camping cook for the two days rafting trip.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine etc. for local staff.
- Expenses of personal nature, personal tips, alcoholic beverages, cold drinks and mineral water/boiled water.
- Accommodation and meals in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance, personal medical expenses, rescue evacuation.
- Any costs arising due to flight cancellations, political disturbance, natural disaster and deviation in programs.
- Tourist visa for Nepal and International flight to/from Kathmandu.